Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The 2015 Top 5 Growth Tree Blog Entries

The end of the year is a time for review and renewal. It's also a time for me to to take inventory of of the content on The Growth Tree in an effort gauge what topics my viewers are most interested in.

In closing out the year, I want to thank my readers, the entities and professionals who found the content on this blog to be relevant, useful, and significant enough to cite in their own publications, or link to from their own web portals.

The Growth Tree has been a labor of love for me for half a decade. It was created with one goal: to facilitate professional and personal growth to effect positive change. I never imagined that it would enable me to not only reach, but also touch so many....

Below, ranked by the greatest number of "hits," are the top read entries of 2015.

1.) Are You Burned Out, Or Worn Down?

An honorable mention has to be given to one of my most fervent blog entries (Older, Wiser and Unemployablethat marked new battle efforts for me as a career & life coach: Ageism. It missed this year's Top 5 by 3 hits.

Looking forward to helping you grow and succeed in 2016. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment